Les Spartiates de L'ATNS Index du Forum Les Spartiates de L'ATNS
La team ATNS est une team d'Halo (Reach), elle a été crée en octobre 2010. Son créateur se nomme Brianm97...Donc, voici notre forum il vous expliquera ce que vous voulez savoir sur l'Atns

FAQ  -  Rechercher  -  Membres   -  S’enregistrer   Connexion
[Leeked] Rihanna On Hospital Video And Picture.rar

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Spartiates de L'ATNS Index du Forum >>> TEAM ATNS >>> Les Spartiates de l'ATNS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wayalm

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: [Leeked] Rihanna On Hospital Video And Picture.rar Répondre en citant

[Leeked] Rihanna On Hospital Video And Picture.rar > bit.ly/1TvNTaA

come7:31,,,,am,,,,Twitter,,,,suspends,,,,all,,,,accounts,,,,that,,,,published,,,,hacked,,,,photos,,,,Social,,,,media,,,,giants,,,,Twitter,,,,are,,,,suspending,,,,all,,,,accounts,,,,which,,,,publishthe,,,,leaked,,,,nude,,,,photos,,,,of,,,,Jennifer.The,,,,hacker,,,,responsible,,,,is,,,,said,,,,to,,,,have,,,,of,,,,60,,,,explicit,,,,images,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Oscar-winning,,,,star,,,,in,,,,compromising,,,,positions,,,,in,,,,his,,,,possession.More,,,,were,,,,being,,,,shared,,,,on,,,,the,,,,social,,,,networking,,,,site,,,,well,,,,into,,,,the,,,,early,,,,hours,,,,of,,,,the,,,,morningRecent,,search:,,sexy,,kittens,,,,julia,,ann,,d,,new,,,,where,,have,,you,,been,,rihanna,,video,,,,el,,comisario,,12x03,,,,pthc,,,,ghost,,rider,,swesub,,,,orphan,,black,,s02e07,,,,starcraft,,2,,wings,,of,,liberty,,skidrow,,,,universal,,audio,,plug,,in,,,,Shakespeare,,In,,Love,,1998,,,,roger,,waters,,the,,wall,,,,lord,,of,,the,,rings,,ebook,,,,classic,,xxx,,india,,,,vanity,,,,casal,,zoo,,in,,rio,,,,walsh,,analog,,,,lex,,with,,friday,,,,FYI,,,,[emailprotected],,,,rihanna,,be,,the,,one,,,,11:00,,am,,Will,,nude,,sex,,video,,be,,leaked,,next?,,The,,hacker,,behind,,the,,Jennifer,,Lawrence,,nude,,photos,,leaked,,online,,now,,claims,,to,,have,,footage,,of,,the,,star,,allegedly,,performing,,a,,sex,,act.He,,or,,she,,said,,online,,that,,they,,are,,accepting,,Paypal,,donations,,for,,the,,short,,video.In,,the,,post,,they,,wrote:,,"I,,know,,no,,one,,will,,believe,,me,,,but,,i,,have,,a,,short,,lawrence,,video"Is,,way,,too,,short,,,a,,little,,over,,2,,minutes,,and,,you,,only,,get,,to,,see,,her,,boobs"Anyways,,,if,,somebody,,wants,,it,,let,,me,,know,,how,,i,,can,,upload,,it,,anonymously,,(i,,dont,,want,,the,,FBI,,over,,me,,,and,,you,,dont,,wanna,,know,,how,,I,,got,,this,,video.)'Read,,the,,full,,story,,here(14Mb,,),,rihanna,,-,,Disturbia,,video,,song,,&nbsp,,More,,(9.13GB,,,),,,rihanna,,,(video),,,&nbsp,,,More,,,Getty,,,,,,9:40,,,am,,,Michelle,,,Keegan:,,,'No,,,evidence,,,that,,,she's,,,been,,,hacked',,,Michelle,,,Keegan's,,,spokesperson,,,has,,,confirmed,,,to,,,OK!,,,Online,,,that,,,Michelle,,,has,,,no,,,evidence,,,of,,,being,,,hacked.They,,,said:,,,"There's,,,no,,,evidence,,,of,,,her,,,being,,,hacked,,,,and,,,no,,,pictures,,,have,,,appeared."The,,,former,,,Corrie,,,babe's,,,name,,,appeared,,,on,,,a,,,list,,,of,,,101,,,celebrities',,,who,,,have,,,allegedly,,,been,,,targeted,,,by,,,the,,,same,,,hacker,,,who,,,leaked,,,explicit,,,images,,,of,,,Jennifer,,,Lawrencetim,,,chaney,,,says,,,April,,,30,,,,2016,,,at,,,4:50,,,am,,,rhianna,,,u,,,look,,,so,,,tasty,,,i,,,would,,,do,,,anything,,,just,,,to,,,eat,,,that,,,beautiful,,,muffin,,,of,,,yours(43Mb,,,),,,rihanna,,,Ft8:57,,am,,Hunt,,for,,the,,hacker,,Jennifer's,,fans,,have,,urged,,police,,to,,prosecute,,the,,person,,behind,,the,,dozens,,of,,explicit,,photos,,leaked,,online.It,,comes,,after,,the,,star's,,rep,,released,,a,,statement,,calling,,the,,hack,,a,,"flagrant,,violation,,of,,privacy".Jen's,,agent,,told,,the,,Mirror:,,"This,,is,,a,,flagrant,,violation,,of,,privacy.The,,authorities,,have,,been,,contacted,,and,,will,,prosecute,,anyone,,who,,posts,,the,,stolen,,photos,,of,,Jennifer,,Lawrence."See,,all,,the,,Twitter,,support,,hereSearch,,,,torrent:,,,,where,,,,have,,,,you,,,,been,,,,rihanna,,,,video,,,,Yes,,,,,not,,,,all,,,,of,,,,them,,,,are,,,,nudesBeholdVITORRENT,,,,Patrick,,Odozi,,says,,March,,21,,,2016,,at,,11:12,,am,,Its,,pathetic,,that,,this,,cheap,,out,,dregs,,of,,society,,hardly,,know,,the,,meaning,,of,,indecencyShe,,,makes,,,my,,,Johnson,,,Jolly(,,0.03,,sec.)8:07,,am,,Twitter,,reaction,,Users,,have,,rallied,,round,,to,,support,,Jennifer,,after,,the,,nude,,photos,,of,,her,,were,,leaked,,and,,shared,,online.One,,user,,wrote:,,"I,,really,,feel,,sorry,,for,,Jennifer,,Lawrence."Another,,added:,,"I'd,,be,,quite,,proud,,if,,I,,looked,,like,,#JenniferLawrence,",,while,,one,,more,,wrote:,,"Poor,,Jennifer,,Lawrence."But,,some,,users,,couldn't,,hide,,their,,glee,,as,,the,,photos,,took,,over,,their,,Twitter,,feed."Today,,is,,a,,good,,day,",,wrote,,on,,fan."The,,best,,way,,to,,star,,the,,week,",,added,,anotherI,,,,would,,,,lick,,,,her,,,,armpits,,,,and,,,,eat,,,,her,,,,pussy,,,,til,,,,she,,,,squirts,,,,down,,,,my,,,,throat.(951.74,,,,MB,,,,),,,,rihanna,,,,-,,,,Music,,,,video,,,,Collection,,,,&nbsp,,,,More,,,,make,,,,u,,,,nut,,,,about,,,,three,,,,or,,,,four,,,,times,,,,She,,went,,totally,,nude,,,like,,full,,frontal&,,revealing,,just,,about,,everythingmbongeleni,,,says,,,August,,,10,,,,2015,,,at,,,4:56,,,pm,,,i,,,just,,,love,,,the,,,way,,,i,,,see,,,when,,,there,,,both,,,with,,,chris,,,brown,,,n,,,i,,,wish,,,one,,,day,,,me,,,n,,,keke,,,palmer,,,will,,,do,,,the,,,same,,,as,,,they,,,do,,,actually,,,i,,,love,,,keke,,,palmer,,,nadine,,,karasma,,,says,,,August,,,25,,,,2015,,,at,,,10:53,,,am,,,rihanna,,,i,,,like,,,ure,,,pics,,,Daramola,,,Olayinka,,,Matthew,,,says,,,August,,,27,,,,2015,,,at,,,11:50,,,am,,,It,,,take,,,some,,,degrees,,,of,,,demons,,,in,,,the,,,life,,,of,,,a,,,person,,,before,,,doing,,,ungodly,,,and,,,satanic,,,things9:56,,,am,,,Here,,,is,,,Jennifer,,,talking,,,about,,,public,,,humiliation,,,and,,,judging,,,women,,,on,,,their,,,looks(98.55MB,,,,),,,,rihanna,,,,-,,,,Take,,,,A,,,,Bow,,,,HD,,,,Music,,,,video,,,,&nbsp,,,,More,,,,DMCA,,,PolicyWe,,intend,,to,,pursue,,anyone,,disseminating,,or,,duplicating,,these,,illegally,,obtained,,images,,to,,the,,fullest,,extent,,possible.",,9:29,,am,,Kate,,Upton's,,attorney,,has,,called,,leaked,,photos,,of,,the,,star,,"an,,outrageous,,violation",,just,,hours,,after,,Hunger,,Games,,actress,,Jennifer,,Lawrence's,,rep,,described,,the,,mass,,hack,,as,,"a,,flagrant,,violation,,of,,privacy".Kate's,,rep,,told,,us:,,"This,,is,,obviously,,an,,outrageous,,violation,,of,,our,,client,,Kate,,Upton's,,privacyAbuseH(72MB,,,),,,rihanna,,,-where,,,have,,,you,,,been,,,(Official,,,video).rar,,,&nbsp,,,More,,,Bonerrachi,,,says,,,April,,,12,,,,2015,,,at,,,11:20,,,pm,,,OMG,,,she,,,is,,,such,,,a,,,goddess,,,why,,,is,,,my,,,tongue,,,not,,,up,,,her,,,ass?,,,Daniel,,,Bednar,,,says,,,April,,,19,,,,2015,,,at,,,12:14,,,am,,,I,,,would,,,seriously,,,impale,,,her,,,butthole,,,with,,,my,,,tongue,,,,and,,,ask,,,her,,,to,,,twerk,,,with,,,my,,,tongue,,,up,,,her,,,butthole(4MB,,),,[Leeked],,rihanna,,On,,Hospital,,video,,and,,Picture.rar,,&nbsp,,More,,Too f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Spartiates de L'ATNS Index du Forum >>> TEAM ATNS >>> Les Spartiates de l'ATNS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation